The Best Hotelier Resources: Have All Your Questions Answered2020/12/07 | by Hotel Furniture
We know that it can be exhausting trying to keep up with the countless articles being published every day that claim to have all the answers you need. We know that finding the answer you need can require reading through tens of fluffed up blog posts and articles. This article allows you to skip all of that. The ultimate FAQ page, this carefully curated list contains all of the resources you will need, from design and marketing to hiring and firing and more.
FINANCES AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- A beginner’s guide to doing it yourself.
- Everything you need to know about the available accounting software from prices to competencies to user ratings.
- What is Revenue Management and what tools do you need?
- How to plan a budget for 2021 and beyond? Finding certainty where you can and preparing yourself for what you don’t know.
BRANDING AND FRANCHISING
- How to buy a franchise in the USA. What’s in it for them, what’s in it for you, and everything else you need to know.
- What’s different about franchising in Europe?
- How to franchise in the USA from overseas. Expanding your reach.
- 25 marketing tools to start you off.
- Personalizing your online marketing strategy.
- Can you afford to ignore Google as a marketing resource? The answer is no, but this article makes it easy not to.
- What are the need-to-know hotel design terms? Get the basics.
- What’s important when designing a hotel lobby? Creating a welcoming, attractive, and functional space.
- What do guests want in a guest room? Where to place the sockets.
- How to design the perfect guest room. Establishing tone.
- How to pick the perfect colors. Know your clientele.
- Making your smaller guest rooms feel bigger. Think creatively.
- What to include in your COVID guest room renovations. Designing a room they’ll never want to leave.
- How to keep your guests happy and satisfied, including COVID tips.
FRONT AND BACK OF HOUSE
- What do Back and Front of house do? What’s the difference and what’s important about each?
- Planning and programing your hotel staff, start to finish.
HIRING AND FIRING
- How to hire exceptional hotel staff. Hire the best to be the best.
- A complete guide to hiring, firing, and retention. A step-by-step process.
- How to train an exceptional staff. An interactive guide.
- 18 different types of hotel F&B service. Choosing what’s right for you.
- Which hotel restaurant renovations are worth investing in right now? The experts tell us which COVID trends will carry into the future.
- What do you need to know to manage your renovation efficiently and effectively? Staying on top of the project.
- What needs to be considered before I begin refurbishment?
- How to plan, manage, and communicate through a big renovation project.
- How do you control and minimize unforeseen expenses?
- Is there an affordable way to outsource the project management for my renovation or new build? Streamlining the renovation process.
- Are hospitality robots simply a novelty? Contactless room service and guest room sanitation.
- What are chatbots and do you need one?
- Are in-room tablets more effective than smartphone apps?
- Do you need electronic key cards? The answer is yes.
- What makes mobile check-in so much better than a kiosk or front desk?
- How can you use QR codes to make your hotel more COVID friendly with minimal investment?
- How can you save money on F&B service? Consider outsourcing.
- How do you coordinate all your new tech? Platform technology.
RELEVANT GROUPS AND ORGANISATIONS
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- Where can you learn more about running your hotel and training your staff? American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute
- Latino Hotel Association
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association
- International Hotel & Restaurant Association
- United States Travel Association
- The International Luxury Hotel Association
- Hotel Technology Next Generation
Now that you’ve got all the resources you need, you’re ready to start your next project with Hotelfurniture.com! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out a free demo of our design process here.